South Africa's mining group says gold talks stalled | Reuters
· South Africa's Chamber of Mines has declared a dispute with labour group AMCU in gold negotiations, a move that will likely place wage talks for the entire sector before a government-affiliated ...price
Chamber of Mines of South Africa v AMCU and Others (J 99 ...
CHAMBER OF MINES OF SOUTH AFRICA ... NUM, Solidarity and UASA entered into a wage agreement with the Chamber for 2015 (‘the wage agreement’). The strike by NUM was resolved on that basis. ... AGA also employed some 2627 employees in its South African Regional Services who have offices and workshops located in close vicinity of the ...price
How much money gold, platinum and coal miners get paid in ...
The South African Chamber of Mines has released its annual fact book, providing detailed information on the country’s mining sector, including how much mine workers were paid in 2016.price
Chamber of Mines Jobs
Chamber of Mines jobs now available. Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Engineer and more on Indeed.co.za ... Membership with the Mine Ventilation Society of South Africa.... 19 days ago - save job - more... - Coal Rock Engineer. Goldman Tech Resourcing ... Engineer salaries in South Africa. R492 206 per year. Indeed Salary Estimate.price
South Africa: Num Submits Its Wage Demands to the Chamber ...
The National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) has on Friday submitted its wage demands to the Chamber of Mines for the 2013 wage negotiations.price
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA THE LABOUR COURT …
1 REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA THE LABOUR COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA, JOHANNESBURG JUDGMENT Reportable Case no: J 99/14 In the matter between: CHAMBER OF MINES OF SOUTH AFRICA Applicant ACTING IN ...price
South African miners demand gold companies to more …
· South Africa's fastest-growing mining labour coalition, the Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union, has called for gold producers to more than double the wages of entry-level miners and improve severance ...price
Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union and ...
The union representing the majority of workers at each of the mines is the first applicant, the Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union (AMCU). The second and further applicants are its members at those mines. But AMCU is not the majority union at any of the mining companies who own the mines.price
NUM threatens to strike in coal sector over wages | IOL ...
JOHANNESBURG - South Africa’s National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) said on Tuesday its coal workers will embark on a strike if the Chamber of Mines does not meet its wage demands.price
THE CHAMBER OF MINES OF NAMIBIA
Mining Industry Performance in 2014. Mining Conference, . Safari Hotel, Windhoek Veston Malango, CEO. THE CHAMBER OF MINES OF NAMIBIA Outline of Presentation 1) Mines in Namibia 2) Highlights for 2014 3 ...price
UPDATE South African union threatens coal worker …
· (Adds Chamber of Mines comment) JOHANNESBURG, Oct 31 (Reuters) - South Africa’s National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) said on Tuesday its coal workers would call a strike next week if wage demands were not ...price
Chamber of Mines hosts coal wage negotiations with ...
· Several coal producers have met with labour unions at the Chamber of Mines to conclude a framework agreement going forward. Several coal producers have met with labour unions at the Chamber of Mines to conclude a framework ...price
Unions meet chamber to discuss mine wages | IOL …
· AngloGold Ashanti, Gold Fields, Harmony Gold and Rand Uranium, as well as Anglo Thermal Coal South Africa, Delmas Coal, Exxaro Resources, Kangra Coal, Optimum Coal and Xstrata Coal, are negotiating under the chamber’s ...price
Chamber of Mines, unions sign new wage agreement
CHAMBER, NUM, SOLIDARITY AND UASA SIGN AGREEMENT. The Chamber of Mines, representing AngloGold Ashanti, Gold Fields and Harmony, together with the NUM, Solidarity and UASA, today signed an agreement to give effect to clause 11 of the 2011 - 2013 Chamber Gold Wage Agreement.price
CHAMBER OF MINES OF SOUTH AFRICA
CHAMBER OF MINES OF SOUTH AFRICA Serving South Africa’s Private Sector Mining Industry since 1889 5 Hollard Street Telephone:+27 11 498 Johannesburg 2001 Cellphone + 27 P O ...price
Chamber of Mines wants speedy wage talks
· The Chamber of Mines hopes the parties involved in coal industry wage negotiations will reach an agreement sooner rather than later. Chamber of Mines wants speedy wage talks 22 20:00 Sapa ...price
South Africa: Num Submits Its Wage Demands to the ...
· The National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) has on Friday submitted its wage demands to the Chamber of Mines for the 2013 wage negotiations. The union demands that surface workers should receive a minimum amount ...price
Chamber of Mines hosts coal wage negotiations with ...
The meeting was held to discuss the way forward in respect of wage negotiations during 2017. The parties agreed that the 2017 wage negotiations will take place centrally – under the auspices of the Chamber of Mines. In addition, the parties agreed to conclude a framework agreement that will govern the wage negotiations process.price
Minerals Council South Africa
The Minerals Council South Africa and its member companies believe that World AIDS Day is a reminder to everyone to lead a healthy lifestyle and to know your …price
Average Coal Mining Salary
· Coal Mining - Salary - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for South Africaprice
South Africa's NUM ready to negotiate with Chamber of Mines ...
· The National Union of Mineworkers has returned to the negotiating table at the Chamber of Mines. It looks like a settlement could be in the offing. Last night, thousands of miners in the gold sector ...price
gold mining wages in south africa
SA gold miners face repeat of brutal 2014 platinum strike The union that led 2014's bitter fivemonth strike in South Africa's platinum belt has brought the same demands – doubling of wages – to the gold sector. >Moreprice
The Chamber of Mines of Namibia
Council of the Chamber of Mines K. Kapwanga (President) Sakawe Mining Corporation J. Coetzee (1st Vice President) QKR Namibia H. Mbako (2nd Vice President) AREVA Resources Namibia M. Dawe B2Gold Namibia (Pty) Ltd S ...price
After months of negotiations, the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (Numsa) has signed a wage agreement with power utility Eskom. ... The South African Democratic Teachers' Union (Sadtu) criticised the Public ...price
Average MINTEK Salary
· MINTEK employees with the job title Product Owner make the most with an average annual salary of $68,128, while employees with the title …price
chamber mines south africa
chamber of mines south africa wages - crusherasia.com chamber of mines south africa wages. Mining industry of South Africa - Wikipedia, the free Mining in South Africa has been the main driving force behind theprice
1946 African Mine Workers' Union strike
The Transvaal Chamber of Mines functioned as a closely knit cartel comprising five separate mining groups that essentially controlled the largest labour force in South Africa. Their influence over state revenue, and political seats in ...price
Coal miners wage strike looming | eNCA
JOHANNESBURG – Coal miners affiliated to the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) are set to go on strike, after being granted a strike certificate by the CCMA. A strike in the coal sector could ...price
The Chamber of Mines and the National Union of Mineworkers ...
The Chamber of Mines and the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) sign an agreement on wages and working conditions averting the likelihood of damaging strikes in the coal and gold mining industries.price
South African miners demand gold companies to more than ...
South Africa's fastest-growing mining labour coalition, the Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union, has called for gold producers to more than double the wages of entry-level miners and ...price